Wednesday, May 16, 2012

gold & white

Lately, I've been obsessed with gold and white. It probably all started around the time I bought my gold and white Marc Jacobs watch. I can't get enough of anything white with a gold rim, like this necklace, scalloped bikini, and dinnerware. I wish I had a good picture of my West Elm salad plates from the holidays - they're white and have scripted "Cheers", "Merry", and "Peace" written on them in gold. 100% dressed up our table on Christmas Eve!


1 Piperlime gold & white necklace
2 Halter bikini
3 West Elm salad plate
4 gold & white tray
5 West Elm tableware


Obsessed with these chargers from a tablescape on StyleMePretty. They're so gorgeous with the white dishes and light pink flowers!


I would also like gold-gilded white doors and a giraffe, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...