Thursday, June 28, 2012

shoe storage




I'm constantly looking for storage and organization options, since I find that I always have more shoes than will fit in my closet. My favorite options are below!


1 - Obsessed with this Lilly Pullitzer Rousseau Ottoman - if only it wasn't $1,000
2 - Seventh Avenue oval ottoman is a "steal" version of the Lilly Pullitzer, at $140 instead of $1,000
3 - Shoe shelving via Lonny Mag - If only I had enough space in my house for a room like this! (Someday?)
4 - Glass door hutch, image from Lucky - gorgeous way to display your favorite pairs
5 - Shoe racks are a nice option for small-space living
6 - See-through shoe boxes let you see exactly what you have without letting your favorite pairs collect dust
7 - Crown molding as a shoe rack is an interesting option to add dimension and highlight your shoes as art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...