Wednesday, November 27, 2013

girl gifting

One of the best things about having sisters - who wear practically the same size as me - is that shopping for Christmas is that much easier. Where I struggle with purchasing clothes for others because I can never figure out their size, it's rarely an issue with us. If I think the shoes are comfortable (in my size), chances are so will my sister.

And with all of the deals popping up over the past few weeks, and which I'm sure will be around for the next few weeks too, there's no harm in adding 2 to my cart*, right?

*This year I have vowed off any in-store shopping. It's all online shopping and packages galore!

Here are some sale items I'm considering (and some not on sale, just because):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...