Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sex and the City fashion favorites

After watching Sex and the City for what has to be the millionth time, I was thinking about why I love it so much. I was a big fan of the show, so it was a natural extension for me to also love the movie. There are so many fashion moments that I can't get over. Here are 3 of my favorites.

The angel-sleeve dress, which was actually a vintage Emma Domb dress (from about the 1960s) that Patricia Field altered to be this gorgeous angel wing mini. There's a version available for $280 that doesn't do this justice.



sex and the city blue angel dress

So Carrie went on her honeymoon with her lady friends after being jilted at the altar and somehow managed to look way better than I have ever looked on a vacation. Ever. Maybe I just need a fedora and some white linen pants and that will totally fix everything?

sex and the city fedora vacation


Can't even handle these shoes. In the movie Carrie says they cost $525, but they're available for almost double that price at Bergdorf's. For $965 you can have your very own pair. (And if for some reason you're feeling generous, I'll take a pair too.)
sex and the city blue manolo pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...