Tuesday, June 18, 2013

it's not a party until someone ends up in a cone

Is it just me or do the weekends go by faster when the weather is nice? 

What a whirlwind of a weekend! One of my closest friends asked me to be in her wedding next summer (I obviously said yes) and Sprout's birthday party/adoption party was so good that one of his friends ended up in a cone. The barnyard theme was complete with bales of hay in the backyard. I didn't get a good photo of the 4 little ones together, but here's Petunia the Pug, Rowdy (Sprout's bffl), and the birthday boy himself. Not pictured is little Morkie, who was off at the vet during this photo op.

I'm so looking forward to the rest of the summer weekends - hoping they don't go by as fast as this one did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...