Friday, June 21, 2013

happy Friday: a Zara sale

Important PSA: Zara is having a sale, and it is fantastic. Of course, the one pair of studded heels I've had my eye on for months is sold out in my size, but I did snap up some other great deals.


The lace studded heels will look fab with any LBD, while the nude heels are just what I like- basic, but with a surprise element of a studded ankle strap. I've wanted a leather skirt for a while, so I'm excited to get this one for the fall. And I had a go-to military style jacket a while ago that I lost, so I'm hoping this one will be the perfect replacement.

Did you take advantage of Zara's sale today?

1 comment:

  1. This design is fashion and unique.Nice style. Very eager to get some mens leather jackets, my brothers and I are all love leather apparel, they seem cool and very functional.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...