Monday, June 3, 2013

life lately via instagram



Thursday night we attended the Boston Strong concert, which was an overwhelming night of feeling support and love from and for this city that is indescribable. I heard that there was a lot of annoyance from people watching the concert via live streaming at home, but you can't overlook the number of performers who came out and performed (for free), and said such kind words. One of my personal favorite moments was hearing the entire Garden sing "More Than Words" along with Extreme.

This weekend was my college reunion - cannot believe it's been 5 years! The ladies and I stayed in our old suite, and it was divine to be back. There was a very weird normalcy about being back at our college, hanging out in the dorm, walking around campus, and dancing in the campus bar. Cannot wait to do it again in another 5 years.

T surprised me with hydrangea and peony plants in our front yard, and yesterday we cut our first blooms off of them! I'm looking forward to a summer full of my favorite flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...