Monday, August 12, 2013

Gilt City Boston #RaidtheWarehouse recap

I attended the Gilt City Boston #RaidtheWarehouse event on Friday night. I've been to a few other sample sales in the past and bought things because I loved the price and not necessarily the item, so this time I was very deliberate about what I bought.

I fell in love with a Gryphon New York coat, but of course it was a smidgen too small (so then I obviously went item by item in the larger-sized rack to try to find the same coat, but sadly I couldn't find one). I was pleasantly surprised to find a big rack of baby clothes, which is perfect for all of the baby showers coming up. So while I didn't find anything for myself in the end, I did purchase a few gifts for others!

Please excuse the iPhone shots

This dress was gorgeous in person. Brocade, Fall colors... unfortunately it was a few sizes too big.

Gilt City Warehouse sale dress

If I hadn't just bought a few pairs of shoes this past week for a couple of upcoming weddings I'm in, I would have been much more interested in the shoe section. I did find some goodies on the tables, like a pair of Sorel boots for only $39 and quite a few Pour La Victoire pumps, but I left them for others (you're welcome). And there were some good deals in the men's shoe section too (something to remember for the next Warehouse Sale, usually in the fall = closer to Christmas!).

Gilt Warehouse Sale shoes

I walked away with two nice, neat little bags of goodies for other people in my life. The item I'm most excited about is a gorgeous Sferra sham that matches my mom's color scheme for her bedroom pillows and was only $5 (!). That's about a 95% savings. Insane.


What's the best item you've found at a sample sale?


I attended the Gilt City Boston Warehouse Sale as a guest of Gilt City Boston. All opinions are, as always, my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...