Wednesday, August 7, 2013

wedding Wednesday: bridal shower recap


bridal shower favors, measuring spoon bridal shower favors

This weekend was my sister's bridal shower, which we did as a cocktail party rather than the traditional weekend brunch.



my co-maid of honor in action, crafting chalkboard signs


bridal shower s'more bar, s'mores bar

the s'mores bar looked gorgeous (and tasted even better)


display bridal shower, display table, bridal shower gift table

the gift "table" was highlighted with an inexpensive but colorfully impactful backdrop



the bride herself!


bridal shower ice cream bar

an ice cream bar featuring our childhood favorite ice cream


bridal shower signature drinks

the bartender served up 2 signature drinks, among other things 



fresh mint for the mojitos!


bridal shower games

All of the details took a while to put together, but it was a fabulous party (if I do say so myself). Can't wait for the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your preparations! I love traditional weddings and now planning to arrange my wedding in traditional way at one of most beautiful Los Angeles venues. Gonna hire event planning services to make my event memorable for every guest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...