Monday, August 19, 2013

outfit: mint, pink, black and white stripes

One closet staple that every girl should have is a good blazer, especially to balance a skinnier pant for the office. Even though my office is pretty casual when it comes to dress, I don't want to be anywhere near "that girl" - you know, the one who wears leggings with a shirt that barely covers her butt.

This mint green blazer has a bit of stretch to it and a fun striped cuff, so it isn't anywhere near part of a skirt suit (which I promise I never wear).





I'm not normally one to look for a shorter heel, but these Sam Edelman striped slingbacks caught my eye a few months ago. 








Cynthia Rowley top (found at Marshall's- similar here and here) // Vince Camuto blazer // Banana Republic black skinnies // Sam Edelman "Orly" slingbacks (unavailable - similar here and these are fun too!) // Loft necklace (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...