Wednesday, July 18, 2012

coral and mint rehearsal wear

Because a) it's summer and b) T's sister is getting married this weekend, I've got weddings on the brain. Here are my picks for semi-casual rehearsal dinner wear, if I didn't already have an outfit picked out.



one- Urban Outfitters has this fun deep-V-back lace dress in three colors
two- ModCloth always has fun jewelry, like these bow earrings
three- absolutely loving the new clutches k.slademade has on her site! This mint version reminds me of ice cream and all things summer and wonderful. I have a few of her items on my wish list for my upcoming birthday (hello, October).
four and five are budget-friendly options from Old Navy for a scarf in case it gets cool (I live in New England - you never know what the weather will be like!) and comfy ballet flats that won't set you back. I tend to ruin my flats pretty fast, so when I can snag a pair under $20 like these, I'm all over it.

While some people are strict about keeping silver with silver and gold with gold, I'm all about silver and gold together and also mixing brown and black, navy blue and brown, etc. Why not? You only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...