Sunday, July 8, 2012

weekend recap

T and I had a fab weekend in NYC, where we went to celebrate a friend's 30th at a bowling alley with pizza and beers. In case you were wondering, I'm a horrible bowler. But we did get to spend some time with my sister as well, with dinner and a trip up the Empire State Building.

NYC from high up - check out how lit up Times Square is!

We came home to one very excited puppy who apparently spent the weekend playing as much as he could with his cousin Rowdy (yes, another dog), because he's exhausted. And one of my best friends texted with some awesome news - she and her boyfriend got a puppy of their own!

This week I'm looking forward to finishing up summer classes for my MBA, as well as starting some projects around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...