Tuesday, July 3, 2012

getting ready for the Fourth: outfits

While you're gearing up for the Fourth and deciding what fabulous soiree to go to, don't forget to put together an independence-themed wardrobe! And definitely don't forget the Moscato :)


Blue is my favorite color, and I can't wait to add some of these items to my wardrobe!

1 - BaubleBar Tangelo Flora Drops
2 - Dorothy Perkins blue flare dress - love, love, love!
3 - Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Champagne, purchased at my local wine shop - my new favorite drink
4 - K.Slademade tip pouch in navy (monogram it!)
5 - Blue stripe dress from Dorothy Perkins
6 - Sophia Studs at Design Darling
7 - Dorothy Perkins floral dress
8 - Blue chain wrap from BaubleBar (I Spy DIY has a tutorial on a similar version if you can't wait to ship this and want to try a project!)
9 - Maya braided wedge from Sole Society (I recently purchased a very similar pair by Jessica Simpson at my local DSW)
10 - Colorblock clutch from K.Slademade, exclusively for Design Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...