Monday, July 30, 2012

fall fringe

I know I already mentioned that I can't wait to get into Fall fashion - and it seems like fringe is positioned perfectly to take us from the summer into the fall months. #4 below was today's featured shoe on my "shoe a day" calendar, and I googled it quickly to find that the Jerome Rousseau beauties recently were on GILT. Just my luck! But that must mean that it is fate that the Bisou and I should be together... or at least that it should be in my closet.



(1) Fun fringe earrings from GUESS (2) L.A.M.B. "Hortensia" shoes (3) Kenneth Jay Lane fringe earrings (4) Jerome Rousseau "Bisou Fringe" pumps (5) Betsey Johnson "Ziah" wedge booties (6) Michael Stars T-strap sandal (7) Sam Edelman "Louie" booties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...