Tuesday, July 24, 2012

specialty pizza, made at home

I'm a huge fan of specialty pizzas, so for dinner tonight I decided to try my own at home.   After a small mishap (sorry, singed bangs. Note to self: Don't stand over the grill when lighting it...), I thought it looked great! And then I realized it was missing something...


Of course - goat cheese!

Note: These are "before" images.


Ingredients:
1 small bunch fresh asparagus
1 small red onion
Ken's Balsamic with Honey dressing (to drizzle)
pizza dough from the refrigerated section
1 can pizza sauce
2 oz. crumbled goat cheese

Cooked on a pizza stone (thanks, Dad!) on the grill on medium heat for 30 minutes. I highly suggest investing in a pizza stone - it's a great item to have in the kitchen, no matter what season it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...