Friday, October 5, 2012

rust and navy

Seychelles, Seychelles booties, Seychelles Romance boots, rust colored jeans, navy sweater, cheetah scarf

Banana Republic navy sweater with jeweled neckline // Banana Republic cheetah print scarf
Seychelles "Romance" military-inspired boots // ASOS colored skinny jeans


I bought these booties last year and could not wait to get them back on, so as soon as the temperature dropped a bit here in New England, I broke them out. Luckily, my work environment is pretty casual, so I can wear outfits like this to work without feeling like I'm too dressed down. (Anywhere that men can show up in a short-sleeve button down and ride a scooter around the hallways is a perfectly fine place to wear colored skinny jeans in my book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...