Thursday, October 11, 2012

pet favorites

I've written about my little guy before, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I love having a dog. I tend to put a fair amount of my budget on the fuzzy face that greets me every morning because he deserves it.

Aside from the obvious food, vet care, and bags upon bags of treats, there are things I splurge on so my little guy is always comfortable, whether we're in the living room or away for a weekend.



bowl for on-the-go (this one from Wildebeest, available on Gilt Groupe)  // stylish neckwear, like this recycled-material collar from Found My Animal // a snuggly bed (or one for each room) // his favorite toy - these Martha Stewart guys are basically indestructible // a cozy throw for naps on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...