Monday, October 8, 2012

get in my home: zara home

zara home, zara home US, cozy throw, twig side table, gold silver napkin rings, silver rug, tassle tie back, curtain tie back

My home must-haves from Zara Home:
a cozy throw // gorgeous curtains with decorative tassel tie-backs // pretty napkin rings
a statement side table // sleek and functional trays // an interesting rug

Zara Home launches tomorrow online in the US! I've posted about the store before, and I'm so excited to be able to purchase items without having to fly across the Atlantic.

Great timing, too, because I just started my Christmas shopping last week! (Don't think I'm too organized- normally I start my shopping early and then manage to forget to do all of my wrapping until the night before.)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I had no idea zara came out with a home line! thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to deck out my home with some items from there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...