Monday, January 21, 2013

back to school




This week my break from school ends and I head into semester #5 of my MBA (if you don't count my summer sessions). I'm excited to continue learning and to be one semester closer to graduation. It's tough working full time and going to school part time, but I definitely enjoy it. That might change in the middle of this semester, though, which features finance as my core requirement.

I have always been a fan of inspirational quotes, and I'm loving this sign. It might be a good thing to hang near the front door, like Michelle did in her home, so I remember to be awesome all day, even through my classroom hours.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quote!

    I just found your blog through the Boston Bloggers Fb page and love it! Looking forward to reading more.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...