Wednesday, January 2, 2013

on the hunt |bedroom curtains|

image via

I've been on the hunt for bedroom curtains that are a) gorgeous b) stylish c) in my price range. Last spring I put up some pretty sheer white panels that brought in the romantic vibe I was going for, but with the onset of winter in New England, those quickly were out of season. And yes, I have procrastinated on purchasing new wintry ones because I cannot make a decision on these curtains. What a dilemma to have.

West Elm has some beautiful velvet options, but I've never been a big fan of the grommet top. Same for Overstock's velvet options. And let's not even talk about Restoration Hardware's velvet beauties. I guess for now the hunt continues...

1 comment:

  1. Curtains are the hardest decorating item for me to find. They are either expensive for ugly. I just can't get the right. I wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...