Monday, April 15, 2013

weekend recap

My weekends have been jam-packed lately, but definitely not in a bad way.

Saturday I spent some time volunteering at the Belle of the Ball event in Boston, which gives donated prom dresses, shoes, and accessories to girls who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford to go to prom.


I wanted to volunteer last year but was unable to due to travel, so I was really excited to take part this year. I played personal shopper, which was great. Remember how exciting it was to pick out the perfect dress?

I also finally made it to one of the new paint bars in Boston, which was a belated birthday activity my sister and I had set up for our mom. This was my "in progress" shot of the Boston skyline painting we did.


If you're in Boston, happy Patriots Day and Marathon Monday (and a special happy birthday to my big sister)! If you're elsewhere in the world, happy regular Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...