Thursday, September 20, 2012

stop & stare interiors

Occasionally I come across images of interiors that make me stop and stare. These spaces, highlighted on The Lennoxx, are incredible.

This dining room- that chandelier is amazing, and I really need to get some mirrored furniture for my home.

The Lennoxx, dining room, mirrored furniture


 In the same house, the drapes, incredible tassel detail, and that view.

The Lennoxx, turquoise and white drapes, tassel drapes


The bright light, white furniture, nailhead trim, and details (that chandelier and the framed bird prints) make this room fun, bright, and welcoming.

The Lennoxx, nailhead furniture, dining room, bird print, yellow and white


Can I please move into this living room?

The Lennoxx, turquoise living room, greek rug, nailhead furniture


Images from The Lennoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...