Monday, September 10, 2012

on my dining room table


I've started spending more money on home furnishings than on myself (or wanting to but not yet being able to afford to - damn you, West Elm settee). Our dining room table makes me happy when it is fully set, because I really love the pieces we have for it. I'm careful to only buy items that go with our style and reflect us. We also have the same favorite color - blue - and I've been obsessed with gold lately.

1- Anthropologie peacock printed plates from a few years ago, which T gave me as a Christmas gift
2- West Elm gold and bronze table runner, last winter
3- blue Artland champagne glasses, purchased from One Kings Lane
It almost looks like they're too light of a blue to go with everything, but from other angles (and when the other glasses are out), I promise it looks nice.
4- placemats and napkins from Bed Bath & Beyond
5- West Elm "Cheers" plate, purchased last year (around the holidays I also use "Peace" and "Merry" plates)
6- Anthropologie peacock printed plates from a few years ago

1 comment:

  1. I adore the Anthropologie peacock printed plates, love that gold edge! So feminine and chic. :)

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...