Wednesday, February 27, 2013

preppy at heart: monogram love

monogram bracelet, monogram ring, monogram cuff, monogram necklace

Shown above: gold three-letter necklace from Max & Chloe
Design Darling monogram cuff
K Kane two-letter signature pendant from BaubleBar
gorjana stackable alphabet ring
three-letter monogram bracelet from Etsy


Monograms are by far one of my favorite accessories. I'd love to monogram everything in my life...  well, almost everything.

The three-letter monogram is the most traditional, but other variations, like this silver two-letter monogram, are just as great. One of my favorite daily reads, For Chic Sake, has free printable monograms in a few different styles. I keep meaning to print one and frame it for my home office. I recently purchased one of the gorjana stackable rings- numerical, rather than alphabetical- and it's such a fun piece of jewelry. And that Design Darling monogram cuff belongs on every preppy girl's wrist.

Confused about monogram etiquette? This handy guide tells you how to monogram something for your best friend who is getting married but keeping her last name (or, even more confusing, hyphenating!).

What do you think about the monogram trend- do you wear your monogram?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...