Friday, September 6, 2013

Her Style: Jackie





Today I'm introducing you to Jackie, one of my very dearest friends. We met in high school and were both recently bridesmaids in Molly's wedding. She agreed to appear on my little blog, so we took these photos while we were on the Cape.




A little about Jackie in her own words: 

I chose this outfit because it reflects my personal style preferences (colorful, fitted, little bit preppy), and was also appropriate for the location- a summer evening on the Cape! Summer is my favorite season; besides the amazing weather I just feel like there are so many more wardrobe options. Every year I can't wait to break out my dresses, skirts, shorts, and tank tops and soak up all the summery goodness of this far too brief (in my opinion) season!




I loved that her purse is vintage and was her mom's over 30 years ago!




Vineyard Vines dress (this one is cute too) // necklace (similar) // bracelet (similar here and here) // vintage purse (her mom bought it on her honeymoon 38 years ago in Bermuda!) // wedges (similar here and here)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...