Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wedding Wednesday: my sister got married!

This past weekend was my older sister's wedding, and it was an incredible, perfect event. I don't have a lot of pictures, since I was kind of busy being in the wedding, but the incredible Mary was the photographer. I'm sure she will have some really great photos of the whole weekend!

Here I am with my co-maid of honor before the ceremony... I'm really not short, I swear.

red bridesmaid dress, red bouquet, Bill Levkoff


The setting was gorgeous. This property in on the North Shore of Boston.

Glen Magna Farms, Danvers, Glen Magna, garden ceremony, garden Boston wedding, garden wedding


The garden where the ceremony was held was incredible.

garden wedding, Boston garden wedding



The wedding had the perfect amount of handmade elements, like these chalkboard signs my younger sister (pictured above) crafted.

chalkboard sign for wedding, chalkboard sign, chalkboard table number


It was such a great weekend, and I was so sad on Monday that it was over! But I'm taking that as a good thing - fabulous people, gorgeous day, and one really great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...