Tuesday, September 3, 2013

outfit: the blues


Do you ever have one of those days where you go through three or four outfits before finally finding something you're comfortable in that suits your day? It seems to happen to me more often than not, which is why I have a healthy collection of easy shift dresses for summer work days. Sidenote: I need to start taking photos in the morning, when I don't look exhausted from the work day.





Someone really wanted to be in the pictures. Here's the look he got after pawing at my hand, to which his face said, "What? I'm important."


Calvin Klein dress (similar) // Anne Klein cap-toe pumps // Old Navy scarf (old, similar here and here) // essie "Sunday Funday" // Cape Cod bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...