Wednesday, September 18, 2013

wedding Wednesday: this week's wedding frenzy

If you know me personally, you know that this weekend my big sister is getting married! And that means my free time this week has been filled in with various (co)maid of honor duties. This weekend I tied more bows than I have ever tied in such a short period of time - because, you know, a welcome bag isn't a welcome bag unless there's a bow tied to it.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I got a preview of my sister in her wedding attire at her last fitting last week, and I'm so, so excited for her fiance to see her, for the food, for the dancing, and for all of the love that will be surrounding everyone there.

I'll be posting on Instagram throughout the weekend, so follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...