Wednesday, October 30, 2013

quick stop in Portland

After a few days in Seattle, we headed South to Portland, where we were greeted at check in with wine. Yes, please.



We took a trip back out of the city while we still had a rental car and checked out Multnomah Falls, which is so gorgeous in person.








Back in the city we saw a bunch of people lined up for a doughnut shop, so we figured we should be too. T ate two of these bad boys.


VooDoo donuts


We found a street fair downtown, where vendors had everything from dog raincoats to wooden bowls.




I found these fun leaf-shaped copper earrings. I like supporting local artists, and these were too pretty to pass up.


Lauren Harkness jewelry


The Oregon Ducks store was a playground of green and gold.




Then off to the Japanese Tea Garden...


Japanese Tea Garden, Portland tea garden



Portland rose garden




2 comments:

  1. I spent my birthday last year in Portland, and I loved every minute of it. Such a great city!

    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely stunning and I love those earrings (yay for independent artists!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...