Wednesday, October 2, 2013

wedding Wednesday: silver and white tablescape


silver candlesticks, silver wedding, hydrangea centerpiece, wreath centerpiece
(excuse the iPhone photos!)


T and I attended our fourth wedding of the year this past weekend. It was our first small wedding (only about 70 people total) and had quite a few DIY touches that the bride did herself (and they looked gorgeous!). My favorite touch was probably this centerpiece wreath on our table.


wreath centerpiece, candle wedding centerpiece, silver wedding




I love love love the dress I wore on Saturday but was too busy on the dance floor to get a good photo, so here's a classy bathroom selfie to show you what I wore. I've loved Sue Wong dresses for a while. (I won't lie to you, I shed everywhere on Saturday night, leaving ostrich feathers behind as a reminder of my presence.)



Sue Wong dress (also love this one) // Michael Michael Kors pumps


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress & you look amazing in it!

    Alana
    cheapchictraveler.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...