Monday, October 14, 2013

glitter pumpkins DIY

glitter pumpkins, glitter pumpkins diy


It's Fall, which means pumpkins are a necessary decoration. Yesterday I broke out some glue and glitter for a very easy DIY to glitz up these ordinary white baby pumpkins.











I find that it's easiest to use a brush to spread the glue (I used just a regular white glue). You can use the same brush to dip into your glitter and brush onto the glue spots on the pumpkin.




I have very limited mantel space, thanks to our upgraded TV size from last year's Black Friday. I basically only have about ten inches on each side. A photo of Sprout's paw prints in his first-ever snowstorm, some silver initials, and these glittery pumpkins add just a touch of style to an otherwise boring mantel.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...