Friday, May 17, 2013

May must haves



My May must-haves are a few things I won't let myself purchase, but I stalk them nonetheless.

- While a lot of girls fawn over the color pink, I'd love to add this Cuisinart mixer in baby blue, available at Lowe's, to my kitchen.
- These Zara-style GoMax shoes, which I found on ideeli (I really should just send my paycheck directly to ideeli these days) and these Zara studded sandals that I just cannot get over
- Frette sheets are too expensive for me now, but someday they will be mine. (If you've never slept in them, get to a hotel that has them, and then tell me you aren't stalking them too.)
- A dress with a bow would be sweet for the summertime
- A rose gold ring, something like this, or these mixed-metal rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...