Tuesday, July 16, 2013

hair envy

I fully admit that I have hair envy. My hair is fine, but also naturally curly, so it freaks out in the humidity. 

Like on this day last winter, when my hair decided to completely ignore what I wanted it to do. (But Mary's pictures still came out so great!)



I'm going to keep working on my hair skills, but in the meantime, check out these three ladies who have it figured out.

Okay, yes, she has a full-time entourage to fix her every wisp, but how incredible is Khloe Kardashian Odom's hair? At my best friend's bachelorette party this weekend, her sister had similar casual curls going on and I loved it. Someday I will master this look of just enough volume on top with a "oh this just happened" curl at the bottom.



Mackenzie of Design Darling has gorgeous red locks that always seem to be voluminous, even on the muggiest of days. Here's that casual curl thing again that I'm in love with.



And don't even get me started on Tara of Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes. I love, love long red hair but don't have the patience to grow my hair out this long without chopping it. Again, casual curls. Again, love.


Do you ever wish you could have a heart to heart with your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...