Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wedding Wednesday: videographers



I love wedding videos. Don't get me wrong- I also love wedding photographs, but there is something about a wedding video that shows movement and laughter and emotion (not to mention embarrassing dance moves) that can't be replicated in a single image. This week I watched two separate wedding videos from friends' weddings, and I was amazed at how well the images and the one song they chose went together to tell the story of their wedding days.

In the Boston area, wedding videographers can cost around $2,000 for the most basic package, but it is a line item I will be adding into my budget.

When else would it be entirely appropriate to have a video trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...