Saturday, July 27, 2013

recent happenings

I recently invested in a DSLR camera, so of course I had to try it out on my favorite test subject, Sprout. (Also note the mess of wires in the background - at the top of the house to do list.)


He thinks he's a dog model.


Meanwhile, this room serves as both my office and my closet, so it's easy for me to make a mess. (Think piles of clothes on the floor next to piles of homework... not good.) I went through a closet purge yesterday and then converted a picture frame into a jewelry hanger to get rid of the jewelry mess on my desk. 


I'm also in the final planning stages of my sister's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Party planning is one thing I love - the lists, the logistics! Can't wait to share how both turn out!

What's on your mind this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...