Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wedding Wednesday: most looking forward to

T and I have only been engaged a little over 2 weeks, but I am so excited to start planning! I'm not letting myself visit venues and really dive in until my finals are done, though, so for now, here's what I'm most looking forward to.

Seeing T for the first time on the day we'll get married!


Having some really incredible people stand up with me


Asking said incredible people to stand up with me (still need to figure out how to do this - I want it to be creative!)


Celebrating us!

 And all of the pretty that goes along with the day!


I'm looking forward to what I hope will be an incredible experience of being engaged and planning our dream wedding. Any advice? Please feel free to leave it in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...