Monday, August 6, 2012

weekend recap: august maine wedding

What a weekend - my sisters and I have been referring to it as "Sleepless in Kennebunk". We were part of a wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine, where we had a really fun weekend but are all exhausted from late nights, early mornings, heat and humidity. Now I'm slowly making my way back into the work week - and very much looking forward to the weekend already.

I loved the combination of red cheetah print carpet and blue and white striped wallpaper in the house we rented for the weekend.




Aren't my sisters gorgeous? I loved my dress- it was so fun to wear!

That's me in the middle!

Britt's in a Calvin Klein teal dress, Amanda in a chocolate brown Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dress, and I'm wearing a blue Casual Couture one-shoulder number that I found on ideeli for a steal. It needed a little bit of sparkle, so I added a necklace as a belt (Cara Couture, also purchased on ideeli). I added a fake flower to my low bun and rocked my favorite heels (which most men referred to as "weapons") - Sam Edelman Lorissa pumps in nude.

1 comment:

  1. The Loring gals all looked stunning this weekend and it was a fabulous event...congrata to both brise and groom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...