Wednesday, August 29, 2012

what I wore: style inspired by a green & blue bedroom

Occasionally, I'll be picking out an outfit in the morning and will think back to a picture I saw - whether it's a bedroom (in this case), a piece of art, or something from nature. (This bedroom image is a much more muted version of what I put together, but it still was in my head nonetheless.)

blue and green bedroom, upholstered headboard, guest bedroom
image via

Earlier this week was no exception, when I decided to pair my lime green suede "tennis ball shoes", as I affectionately call them, with a bright blue blazer and plain white tee. A sparkly necklace and standard MK watch later, I was out the door for another exciting day at my desk. Bonus: Check out how cool our office carpet is, with hints of pink and yellow in the gray base.

lime green pumps, blue blazer, Michael Kors watch

Michael Kors tortoiseshell watch // blazer from Nordstrom Rack (similar) // Steve Madden pumps (similar) // Lucky Brand skinny jeans
Not pictured: white Old Navy tee // necklace from Nordstrom Rack (similar here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...