Wednesday, March 20, 2013

guest post: fruit and caviar trends with a NYC Buyer

Today's guest post is from my sister, Amanda, who is a buyer at WiNK in New York City. She is one of the most fabulous people I know, so I asked her to bring some of the NYC flavor to my little Boston-based blog.

-----

The new Spring trend is fruits and they are all around. 

This past weekend I took a trip to a friend's children's clothing store, My Little Sunshine, that houses some of these fancy Italian fleece duds (you can visit them in the ever-popular Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan). Don't you wish they made these in adult sizes? 




Bobo Chose, kids clothes, lemon kids clothes, My Little Sunshine NYC
items above by Bobo Chose available at My Little Sunshine NYC


I recently bought a strawberry short suit from LF Stores in NYC (but don't worry, they're in Boston too!) and cannot wait to wear it as soon as the weather turns nice.


strawberry romper


The next item on trends is the caviar manicure, originally started in the UK and slowly making its way to us in the States. I had my first experience while in Miami and now I'm addicted. 

caviar manicure, red and black manicure

You can get your very own Ciate Caviar manicure in Sephora, Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom. My suggestion- order the mini bar online and experience all sorts of caviars at home. 


caviar manicure, yellow manicure

Be light and don't take yourself too seriously this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...