Wednesday, March 6, 2013

love locks in the city d'amour

T and I took a trip to Europe almost a year ago, and while I breezed over it in this post, it was a packed two-week, two-city adventure.
mid-day at the Sacré Coeur

While catching up on some guilty pleasure shows this week, however, I realized that there is one thing we didn't do on our trip that we really should have.


Yes, we went to the Eiffel Tower. Here I am, jet-lagged and craving a croissant.

On this week's episodes of both Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (yes, I watch both), couples wrote their names on a lock and attached it on the railing on the Pont des Arts, something millions of people do each year to symbolize their everlasting love.


For whatever reason, we didn't do this, and I wish we had! I guess that means we will just have to go back soon.


All photos are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...