Friday, March 8, 2013

wedding registry event at Crate & Barrel

Last weekend I attended a registry event with my sister at Crate & Barrel since her fiancé was on a business trip and couldn't be there. It was great to have a store tour guide take us around at the beginning, and the espresso station was calling to me the entire 3 hours we were there.

Crate & Barrel wine glasses, wedding registry at Crate & Barrel, Crate & Barrel wedding registry
so many choices...

Our mom kept wandering away to the yummy cheese spread while Britt and I debated different styles of wine glasses. Honestly, most of them looked the same to me. (Clearly, I am no wine expert.)

Crate & Barrel flatware


I would definitely recommend attending a registry event at whichever store you are going to use for your wedding registry. Not only do you get to really see everything for which you are registering, but it's kind of hilarious to watch the fiancés who want nothing more than to lay down on one of the nearby couches to escape choosing which spatula is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...